We divide the application topics in several categories.
- 3DView : 3D visualization tool http://3dview.cdpp.eu/
- JHelioviewer: jhelioviewer.org
- Helioviewer: helioviewer.org
- Tool for propagation of Solar perturbations in the solar system http://propagationtool.cdpp.eu
- AMDA, web tool for space physics, at http://amda.cdpp.eu
In order to interoperate, application need to follow specific protocols. The following ones have been defined
- The PDAP (Planetary Data Access Protocol) developed by the IPDA [link]
- The Simple Application Messaging Protocol (SAMP) is a messaging protocol that enables astronomy software tools to interoperate and communicate.